Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Objective Response Writing
Transcript of Objective Response Writing
How to write multiple
BOS way of saying
This is the text of the question
These are the choices after the stem, A, B, C, D
This is the correct response
These are the incorrect responses
Right answer in objective responses
- Should set the problem
- Should not be in the negative
- Should not contain irrelevant information
- Should be clearly phrased
- Should only use POSITIVE phrasing. i.e. "Which of the following IS", rather than "Which of the following IS NOT"
- Should ALL be viable options
- gone are the days of one 'silly' option
- Should be FOUR options in keeping with BOS
Keep all distractors in the same format
- Avoid clues in the stem
- Avoid 'Clang asociations'
These are word repetitions from the stem that sound familiar so students pick them
- If ONE word, write them alphabetically
- Write in length order, shortest to longest, otherwise students may miss part of the question
- Make sure all options are roughly the same length - students will choose the longest one as it looks MORE correct
Source based questions:
Usimg the source an your own knowledge
Using 2 statements
Put all similar detail in the OPTION, rather than the STEM
GOOD VS BETTER