Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Physical Change/Propeerties & Chemical Change/Properties
Transcript of Physical Change/Propeerties & Chemical Change/Properties
Changes that affect one or more physical properties of a substance. Ex. A melting ice cube turned into water can be frozen to an ice cube again.
Malleability: Abillity to be pounded into thin sheets.
Ex. Aluminum can be pounded into thin sheets.
Changes that occur when one or more substances are changed into a new substance with different properties.
Can be observed with your senses
Ex. Reactivity: Only when iron oxidizes (rust)
Flammability: Only when wood burns
Poperties of matter that can be observed or measured without changing the identity of matter. Ex. Density, Maleability, Ductility, etc.