Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Final project: ePortfolio Reflection Presentation of Digital Storytelling for Teachers Course
Transcript of Final project: ePortfolio Reflection Presentation of Digital Storytelling for Teachers Course
2. Sharing Stories Through Comics
3.2. Video Editing Scenes
5 facts about Recycling
3.1. Movie trailer storyboard
2.1. Create an avatar
2.2. Comic that represents our emotions
1. Digital Literacy & Citizenship
4.1. Global Digital Storytelling Presentation
4.2. Contribute to a Collaborative Chain Story: "The Princess in Pyjamas"
Digital Storytelling for Teachers
Final project: ePortfolio Reflection Presentation
by Verónica Banegas Font
3. Video Storytelling
3 2 1 Introduction
1.1. Create an Use Policy Form
1.2. Online Safety Activities
4. Collaborative Storytelling
4.3. Organize a Collaborative Digital Story
5. Storytelling with Mobile Devices
5.1. Create a Mobile Learning Lesson Plan
5.2. Evaluating web based apps. WeVideo.
5.3. Support Learners with I can cards