Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Monday October 7, 2013
Transcript of Monday October 7, 2013
Balancing Chemical Equations
1. Why must unbalanced equations be balanced?
2. What does "balanced" mean?
3. What does a balanced equation look like?
4. What law relates to balanced chemical equations?
Let's Prep for Our Activity
Get a loose-leaf piece of paper, pencil & follow along!
Balancing Chemical Equations Activity
1. Review &
with your shoulder buddy.
2. Get your table materials from the zip-lock bag &
(i.e. all 2s together, all 7s together, etc).
on your booklet - we will do numbers 1 and 2 together.
Is this chemical equation balanced? Explain your reasoning.
2 Fe + 3 Cl = 2 FeCl
1. Notebook 2. Pencil
3. Flashcards (hw) 4. Loose-leaf paper
5. Thinking brain!
Date Topic/Activity Page
10.7.13 Balancing Chemical Equations 25