Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Beliefs sbout suffering and life after death Judaism
Transcript of Beliefs sbout suffering and life after death Judaism
The sins i have committed i am starting to feel guilty. I will go to God for forgiveness on Yumm Kuppor. The whole day i will spend there pleading for forgiveness. I Am sorry for what i have done, and i do feel bad for everything, will you please except my appology? The things you have done have hurt other people in the process. You have broken the ten commandments. After i forgiven you, all the things of the ten commandments cannot be commited anymore. I will forgive you. You came to me when you needed too relieve your sins. I did not put you through the holocost, i am no man, i am no person. You will have to show me you are worthy of me forgiving you. I have broken trust with yous but i can forgive you for the sins you have done.