Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Template of SaaS in the Enterprise
Transcript of Copy of Template of SaaS in the Enterprise
Case Study 1
Case Study 2
Thank you for your stages!
Main Idea of Psychosocial Development
8 stages + 1 stage added later
Each stage is a psychosocial crisis is central to growth
Issues and concerns create growth in human development
1. Infancy (12-18 months) - Basic trust versus basic mistrust
2. Early Childhood (18 months - 3 years) - Autonomy versus shame/doubt
3. Play Age (3 - 6 years) - Initiative versus guilt
4. School Age (6-12 years) - Industry versus inferiority
5. Adolescence - Identity versus role confusion
6. Young Adult (Young Adulthood) - Intimacy versus isolation
7. Adulthood (Middle Adulthood) - Generativity versus stagnation
8. Mature Love (Late Adulthood) - Ego integrity versus despair
At this stage, adolescents are in search of an identity that will lead them to adulthood. Adolescents make a strong effort to answer the question "Who am I?"
A student who does their homework:
Prepared for the days lesson
Helps develop autonomy skills
A student who does
do their homework:
Educationally behind other students
Students learn to have peer relationships by working together and competing with each other over ideas.
When our group had the idea to use Prezi before Jessica's team mentioned it. They thought we stole their idea when really, we had it already planned.
Gerotranscendence - Some people mental transcend the reality of their deteriorating bodies and faculties.
Erikson's Psychosocial Development
YOU for watching!
Along with the joys of dating, teens begin to experience break ups. Teenagers may have negative effects due to a break up, such as:
Lack of self esteem / Confidence
Young Adult: Teenager begins to date. Along with dating the teenager begins to learn his identity.
Erikson's Psychosocial Crisis
Erikson's Stages of Development
Applied Challenges for Adolescences
Every teenager experiences homework over the weekend. Teachers assign it for students to complete over the weekend. Of course, there are the students who would prefer to enjoy their weekend their way and choose not to do the homework. This
the students responsibility.
Stages of Life
Stages of Life