Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MighTree 5_Day 5
Transcript of MighTree 5_Day 5
Warm Up Song
Music and Movement
We Are Family
Open Your Student Book
My family song
Ask students to find the rectangle shapes and trace them.
Tell students to color the pictures. Then encourage them to think of the other orange things.
Listen to the story
Student Book pp. 20~23
Talk about the picture with students using 'rectangle' and 'orange.'
My grandfather and grandmother are in the living room. They are exercising.
My father is in the kitchen. He is cooking.
My mother is in the bathroom. She is taking a bath.
My sister is in the bedroom. She is reading books.
My brother is in the garden. He is watering plants.
I am in the pool. I am swimming.
Teacher Talk: The color of the water is orange.
Teacher Talk: The color of the soup is orange.
Teacher Talk: The shape of the window is rectangle.
Teacher Talk: What color is the armchair?
Teacher Talk: The radio is rectangle.
Teacher Talk: The television is rectangle.
Teacher Talk: The book is orange.