Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
B09, Unit1, lesson A
Transcript of B09, Unit1, lesson A
1. Mr. Otani, I would like to introduce to Andres.
2. Nice to meet you, to.
3. Pleased you to meet.
4. Let me introduce you myself.
5. Jack, please you meet Nicolas.
6. I'd like you meet Liza.
7. I'd like to introduce you Betty.
8. Leila, this Barbara. Barbara this Leila.
9. Good to you meet.
10.It's very nice meet to you.
I met Carine, Majd and Arsen in college. We
the same school. They live in Los Angeles now, but I'm still
Open your book to page 2
Introducing a person to someone else:
I'd like to introduce you to
I'd like you to meet
Responding to introductions:
It's (very) nice to meet you.
(It's) nice/good to meet you, too.
Nice/Good to meet you. You, too.
All about me
How many FRIENDS OR ACQUAINTANCES do you have on Facebook?
Tell your partner
I think I have...... because
In pairs, make sentences talking about random people in which you use at least three pairs of words from Act. B
dated - went out.
Milett Figueroa and I
in the past. We
for a couple months until she told me she wanted to participate in 'Esto es guerra'.
A: So, who is ?
B: He's a
high school together
Make a list of three people you know. Tell your partner two facts about each person on your list.
Listening - Draw conclusions
is a person who...
How do you think they know each other?
I think they know each other because...
they study at ICPNA. They look happy and...
WALK AROUND - ACT. D
People in picture number ___ are_________. They know each other____________.
1. In what situations or places do we need to introduce one friend to another?
2. Do you enjoy introducing people? Why? why not?
3. What do you want to know about a person when you first meet him or her?
ASK IN PAIRS
Open your book to page 4
WORK IN GROUPS OF THREE - ACT. 5A
In groups of four, correct the errors in each sentence.
Now, complete the sentences using Present Simple or Present Continuous and the words in the box.
LOOK AT THE PICTURES.
Use a piece of paper for your answers. You have 4 minutes.