Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Insert Sound
Since Prezi doesn't currently have direct sound file support,
you should convert sound files to FLV or SWF format to upload in Prezi. FLV SWF FLV SWF FLV sound You can add an FLV file to the path:
create a main path
upload an FLV sound file like an image (Insert/Load File in the editor)
drag the small path circles between two steps to insert an flv player's navigation bar SWF sound You cannot add an SWF file to the path.
Once you upload them to Prezi, they will start to loop in continuous playback as long as the prezi is open.
upload an SWF sound file like an image (Insert/Load File in the editor)
Check this example prezi with sound FLV sound SWF sound