Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Verbs with a change meaning
Transcript of Verbs with a change meaning
It sounds awful. (always)
It is sounding awful, (in this moment) Stative verbs are verbs which describes a state rather than an action , so they do not usually have a continuous tense these verbs are:
•Verbs of sense: see, hear, smell, taste, feel, look, sound seem, appear.
•Verbs of perception: Know, believe, understand, realize, remember, and forget.
•Verbs which express feelings and emotions: like, love, hate, enjoy, prefer, detest, desire, want.
•Some other verbs that express a state: be, contain, include, belong, fit, need, matter, cost, own, want, owe, weigh, wish, have, and fit. Developed by Luisa Camacho