Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Underage Drinking
What is Underage Drinking? The Facts Effects on Teenagers New research on teens brain growth says that early heavy alcohol use may also have negative effects on the actual physical growth of brain structure.
Teens who drink alcohol are more likely than nondrinkers to smoke marijuana, use inhalants, or carry a weapon.
Teens who drink are more likely to be involved in dangerous sexual activities, like having sex with someone they don't know or not using protection.