Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Infographic Membership Drive
Transcript of Infographic Membership Drive
Recommended levels of support are assessed based on total grant making in Appalachia in the last year
Or email us at: AppalachiaFundersNetwork@gmail.com
Staff or board members of a grantmaking institution
Make investments in the advancement of the economic transition of Central Appalachia
The Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation has provided $10,000 to support 50% of community foundations first dues payment.
Banks and Federal Agencies
Options to support the Network include funding specific projects, convenings, or a portion of the Annual Gathering. Please consult with the Network Coordinator to discuss.
How to Join
An official invitation and an invoice will be sent to you soon. This information is also posted on our website.
Our newsletter reaches 200 funders
Submit your news and events to be shared in the newsletter
Access Funder Match and connect with over 70 funders
Receive a 40% discount on your registration and bring a grantee at the same discount
We've held 14 sessions on food systems, angel investments, energy efficiency, next generation leadership, community capacity, health, and entrepreneurship
* For some funders, the annual dues can be adjusted to best fit with organizational limitations. Please contact the Network Coordinator to discuss.
Appalachian Transition Fellowship
Charleston Area Medical Center