Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Simple present
Correctly use the simple present tense. Specially, students will be able to add “s” or “es” to the verbs when using third personal singular pronouns “he”, “she” or “it”
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
1) Now you give me an example with the verb:
2) Test in English4callcenters.com
3) Possible job interview question:
How do you make a salad?
Describe your mother
What do you know about our company?