Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mule Deer - Odocoileus hemionus
Transcript of Mule Deer - Odocoileus hemionus
Why I chose this species
The Mule Deer is a native big game species in my current state of Colorado. Part of my future job as a Wildlife Biologist will be managing deer herds such as mule deer. It is also a quarry I intend to pursue hunting.
1.) Innes, Robin J.
. Forest Service. Web. http://www.fs.fed.us/database/feis/animals/mammal/odhe/all.html#BiologicalDataAndHabitatRequirements
2.) Map. http://www.gis.usu.edu/current_proj/muledeer.html
Area of Residence
Mule deer are native to the western part of the United States.