Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mule Deer - Odocoileus hemionus
Transcript of Mule Deer - Odocoileus hemionus
Why I chose this species
The Mule Deer is a native big game species in my current state of Colorado. Part of my future job as a Wildlife Biologist will be managing deer herds such as mule deer. It is also a quarry I intend to pursue hunting.
1.) Innes, Robin J.
. Forest Service. Web. http://www.fs.fed.us/database/feis/animals/mammal/odhe/all.html#BiologicalDataAndHabitatRequirements
2.) Map. http://www.gis.usu.edu/current_proj/muledeer.html
Area of Residence
Mule deer are native to the western part of the United States.