Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ELECTRICITY
P= V I
P= Work done / t
P= I squared x R
Power and Efficiency
What is the power of the motor?
What is the power of the kettle?
What is power?
What is efficiency?
What is energy?
What is a volt?
What is an Amp?
What is a Watt?
Power and Energy transferred
Energy transferred = Power x time
Energy transferred= Charge x Voltage
Remember Sankey diagrams
link work done to force X distance moved
link power to energy transferred / time
this can be GPE= mgh