Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Level I Spanish
Transcript of Level I Spanish
¡Bienvenidos a Español!
¡Avancemos! Level I
¿Qué vamos a aprender?
Snack foods & beverages
Meals & food
Asking & answering questions
Places & events
Getting around town
In a restaurant
What are we going to learn?
Subject Pronouns & Ser
Definite & Indefinite Articles
The verbs Tener (to have), Estar (to be), Ir (to go).
Present Tense of -AR verbs
The Verb Gustar (to like)
Present tense of -ER & -IR verbs
Direct object pronouns
Grading in Level I Spanish
Marking periods 1, 2, 3 & 4 = 90% of the final grade
Final exam = 10% of final grade
Participation & behavior
8th Grade World Language Project
Introduced to project in November with various due dates throughout the school year
Cooking Project- March
Rough draft- mid-January
Final draft- end of January
(610) 847-5131 ext. 1201