Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Design Technology
All pupils study resistant materials, electronics, textiles and food technology.
Pupils can choose to specialise in one of the four areas
Resistant materials (woods, metals,plastics)
2 fully equipped workshops
1 specialist CAD/CAM room
1 computer room
1 textiles room
1 food technology room
At sixth form, pupils get the chance to study their chosen subject in greater detail, completing two large scale design projects.
YR 7 PROJECTS
YR 8 PROJECTS
YR 9 PROJECTS
A LEVEL PROJECT
Pupils make a range of products advertising a company
Pupils experience manufacturing with woods, metals, and plastics in year 10. In year 11 they use these skills to produce a larger product.