Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Design Technology
All pupils study resistant materials, electronics, textiles and food technology.
Pupils can choose to specialise in one of the four areas
Resistant materials (woods, metals,plastics)
2 fully equipped workshops
1 specialist CAD/CAM room
1 computer room
1 textiles room
1 food technology room
At sixth form, pupils get the chance to study their chosen subject in greater detail, completing two large scale design projects.
YR 7 PROJECTS
YR 8 PROJECTS
YR 9 PROJECTS
A LEVEL PROJECT
Pupils make a range of products advertising a company
Pupils experience manufacturing with woods, metals, and plastics in year 10. In year 11 they use these skills to produce a larger product.