Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Our Very Own Homonyms
Transcript of Our Very Own Homonyms
out our homonym pairs... Are we good
or what?!?! deer or dear?! son or sun? bare or bear? wear, ware, where
hmm... right? write? rite? Hmm.
weather or whether? need or knead? Should I buy chips?... Or, walk by the poster and say bye?! WOW! Two pairs of shoes....
makes me hungry for a pear :) Which should he choose? This witch?? Break the pencil, or brake for the stop sign? Cameron blew his hair in the
blue sky!! Eww...I don't like to eat beats...wait beets!! Dylan can't beet him up?!?!
Hmm. I think there is a problem here. Shane is going threw the door.
Is that right? Or is it through? Here is a tricky one
Look! J.T. is right there,
Those are their books, and they're reading.
Are these all used right? Could it be?
Did Nathan lie?
Wow! BreAnna had to lay down... A whole pizza? A hole in the tire? An eye for an I?