Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IB personal response
Transcript of IB personal response
e.g. guidelines; instructions to try to convince others to accept your ideas
e.g. a proposal, a persuasive letter, etc persuade To take a stand and give your opinions on some controversial issues, e.g. a letter to the editor, an article in the newspaper column to argue to make an analysis of something, giving the details of the issue with examples and justifications
e.g. a report, etc analyze Adopt an approach to personal response The one-sided approach e.g. to argue that advertising either negatively affects people or does not affect them at all The "balanced but undetermined" approach e.g. to argue that advertising affects people negatively but not all the time The analytical approach e.g. to analyze how advertisements affect people, presenting the arguments from both sides