Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Housing and interior design terms for FACS
Transcript of Housing and interior design terms for FACS
Housing and Interior Design
CATE 4013 Teaching Strategies: Section 1
Color Scheme - a pleasing combination of colors based on their respective positions on the color wheel.
On your note card: Write how an additional child would impact (3) of the different family structures.
4. Same Sex-
6. Single parent-
Answers to the Crossword Puzzle
To have a quality classroom some schools are certified by the William Glasser Institute by meeting the following criteria:
Relationships are based upon trust and respect, and all discipline problems, not incidents, have been eliminated.
Total learning competency is stressed, in an evaluation that is below competence or what is now a B has been eliminated.
All students do some quality work each year that is significantly beyond confidence.
Students and staff are taught to use choice theory in their lives and in their work and school.
Students do better on state proficiency test and college entrance exams.
Staff, students, parents, and administrators view the school as a joyful place.
Brain Break /whip around
What is one thing you're wanting for Christmas this year? Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, what do you plan on doing over the break?
is an obligation or duty for which a person is held accountable
Personal living space -
an area of a home usually understood to belong to one person and defined by their style and taste; examples include bedroom, workroom, home office or study.
Table 1: What is the best concert you’ve been to?
Table 2: What was your first car? What is your dream car?
Table 3: What are you hoping to get for Christmas this year?
Table 4: What is something big that you are saving money for?
Table 5: What is your relationship status? How long is the longest relationship at your table?
Using the crossword puzzle, your book, and information we just went over (With your table partner ) draw something to help the class understand the family style that I give you. Be Creative and provide examples.
Draw a Diagram, Chart, or Picture to Help Make Sense of Your Topic
usable power or the resources for producing usable power; the body’s ability to do work.
Back of room
- the most basic human needs, including food, water, clothing, shelter and sleep.
With your table partner, complete the crossword puzzle over different family structures.
is learning that occurs by watching and copying the actions of others
- a tool for understanding and using color.
- protecting the environment and natural resources against waste and harm.
Elements of design
- tools such as line, form, space, mass, texture and color used to create designs.
show to class...what is your family style???
Principles of design
- guidelines for working with the elements of design; the principals are proportion, scale, balance, emphasis, and rhythm..
Psychological needs -
needs related to the mind, and emotional needs related to feelings that must be met in order to live a satisfying life.
to reprocess resources to be used again.
- additional items such as pictures, vases, paintings, and other items.
- a lighter value of a color, created by adding white to the color.
is the act or function of providing leadership and direction on how to make wise decisions
is training that corrects, molds, and perfects ones actions
is the ability to direct your own behavior in a responsible way
is the process by which children gradually learn socially acceptable behavior
are anything necessary to sustain life
is a brother or sister
- a darker value of a color, created by adding black to the color.