Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Human Rights 5-504
Transcript of Human Rights 5-504
Quote By: Calvin Coolidge
Ultimately property rights and personal rights are the same thing.
Article 19, Freedom of opinion and information:
You have the right to hold and express your own opinions. You should be able to share your opinions with others, including people from other countries, through any ways.
I believe that you and I have the right to share our opinions that we think are important. Our opinions will always be our opinion not others, but ours! We always have our own opinions and we will disagree with others sometimes. Even with your friends you guys will have different opinions sometimes. We could say anything.
Article 17, Right to own property:
1) You have the right to own things.
2) Nobody has the right to take these things from you without a good reason.
I declare that nobody has the right to take my things without permission. I have the right to take back my things with no one arguing with me. No one should be lying that it is his or hers when it is actually mine.
For example, I have an Ipad no one can take that away from me except my parents. I have the right not share with anybody if I don’t want to. They can’t force me to give it to them. I have the right to keep it to myself. If you have an item no one can that it away.
Quote By: Anne Frank
“People can tell you to keep your mouth shut, but that doesn't stop you from having your own opinion.”
― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.”
― Mahatma Gandhi