Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Technology Integration 101
Transcript of Technology Integration 101
Education 21st Century Education Principles Steps Technology & Learning
(some Collaboration) Assesment:
(Some Formative) Teacher-centric Learning Focus:
(Some Process) Think Skills:
Lower Order Bloom’s
Remember Understand Apply Student- Centric Assesment:
(Some individual) Learning Focus:
Embeded Content Think Skills;
Analysis Evaluation Creativity
Technology is important. All involved must believe
that technology is an important
part of the educational process. Technology involves more than computers. Remember that many other
technology resources can be used
to enhance educational practices. There’s no such thing as failure. Sometimes projects have unexpected outcomes,
treat them as “teachable moments” that can provide
insight into how future technology projects can succeed. Support must be universal. Support has to come from the top down
and from the bottom up
from the onset of any plan. If it works, make it work better. If things are going well, don’t rest on your laurels.
There’s always room for improvement Source:
Planning Evaluation Implementation Renewal & Sustainability Decision Time • Define technology needs
• Set realistic goals and outcome indicators
• Outline strategies and activities that will be part of the integration process.
• Develop a plan to assess your efforts.
• Address needed resource requirements.
Collaboration Time everyone involved
must know what is going on
at all times. Honesty Time 3 Essential Questions 1. Can we maintain what we started?
2. Does the outcome of the initiative
align with the goals? 3. Is the benefit worth the sacrifice?
http://www.bjpconsulting.com/files/GA%20SpectrumTable.pdf http://web20guru.wikispaces.com/Web+2.0+Resources Mireille "Mimi" Jones
http://www.mmejones.com http://www.epd86.org/epweb/nets_06_07/LiteracyUses.htm Technology uses