Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Panic! At The Disco
Transcript of Panic! At The Disco
by: Lindsey Ward
The Early Years
-Panic! At The Disco was started in 2004 by Brent Wilson, Ryan Ross, Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith
-Started in Las Vegas
-Classified as alternative rock or emo-pop
-First signed to Decaydance Records after sending a demo online to Fall Out Boy's bassist Pete Wentz
Since their formation and first album release, both Ryan Ross and Brent Wilson have left the group
-The current band members are Brendon Urie, Spencer Smith and Dallon Weekes
-Born April 12 1987 in Las Vegas NV
-Went to Palo Verde High School
-Joined Panic! in his senior year of high school
-Born September 2 1981 in Las Vegas NV
-Went to a Catholic High School in Summerlin NV
-went to the same high school as initial band mates Ryan Ross and Brent Wilson
-Born May 4 1981 in a small town in Missouri
-Attended Clearfield High School in CT
-Was picked up by the band after Ryan Ross and temporary guitarist Jon Walker left the band in 2009
- won the MTV Video of the Year award in 2006 for "I Write Sins Not Tragedies"
- the single "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" made the Billboard Top 40
-single "Miss Jackson" made number 68 on the Billboard Top 100 within the first week of its release
Dont forget to close the god damn door!