Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Main Idea
Transcript of The Main Idea
the main idea of
theme, mood, conflict,
and much more! Setting is the time
and place of the story
Example: The mountains The protagonist is the
central or primary character
Also known as "good guy"
Example: Harry Potter
The antagonist is the
main or primary character
that is known as the
Example: Voldemort The conflict is an
opposition of people
or forces. It is also
the main problem. Example: Peter Pan and Captain Hook fighting. Mood is basically
the expression or feeling
of the novel
Example: happy, sad,
exciting! Theme is the main
idea, moral, or
message of the story!
Example: Good vs. Evil VS. The last sounds Peter heard
before he was quite alone were
the mermaids retiring one by one to their bedchambers under the sea. He wasn't alone. It was Quirall.
"You!" gasped Harry.
Quiarill smiled. His face wasn't twitching at all.
"Me," he said calmly. "I wondered if I would be meeting me here, Potter." THE END! (: