Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
All about S.Wheeler
Transcript of All about S.Wheeler
Attended Sopchoppy Elementary
Wakulla Middle School
Parents: J.D. & Sarabeth Jones -- Most Amazing 'rents ever!!
Sibs: Will & Tanner Jones -- They're ok, just kidding they are my best friends.
Youth: Pretty weird, artistic, tom-boyish..... Sports!
Varsity Volleyball & Softball 4 years
Varsity Basketball 1 year
Weightlifting 2 years
Web Design 3 years
Yearbook 3 years, Co-Editor Jr. year & Editor Sr. year
Student Government 2 years
blah, blah, blah..... All honors classes, Homecoming Court, Prom Court, voted Most Athletic......
Graduated May 24, 2002 WAKULLA HIGH SCHOOL...WOOOO HOOOOO! I attended Troy State University from August 2002 until May 2006 on a softball scholarship. I was a utility player at Troy & LOVED it!
I graduated with a B.Science degree in May 2007 in Design, Technology, & Innovations, and a minor in Broadcast Journalism. My focus was Advertising
Then I attended Grad school at Troy while on a scholarship from the Football team where I worked as an Academic Advisor and Mentor for at-risk football players.
I graduated in July 2009 with a Masters of Science Degree in Sport & Fitness Administration. Troy State University, Troy Alabama While I was in Grad school I began dating this baseball player named Tim Wheeler. He was/is pretty awesome! He was a pitcher, he set some records, got drafted, blew out his arm.... moved to Wakulla
We got married June 25, 2011 -- no kids yet! Just married!!
He is a P.E. teacher at Franklin County School. He also coaches Football & Baseball. He pretty much rocks!
He also has REd haIR! GRADUATE SCHOOL = LOVE!! 1. Moved Home!
2. Was hired at WHS to teach Digital Design (Amazing job) and Coached softball & weightlifing.
3. After 2 years I moved with My HUBBY to FCHS and took the Head Volleyball Job. Pretty Awesome.
5. Mr. Barwick offered me a job!!
6. Guess who's back? Sally's BACK! Back again.....