Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All about S.Wheeler
Transcript of All about S.Wheeler
Attended Sopchoppy Elementary
Wakulla Middle School
Parents: J.D. & Sarabeth Jones -- Most Amazing 'rents ever!!
Sibs: Will & Tanner Jones -- They're ok, just kidding they are my best friends.
Youth: Pretty weird, artistic, tom-boyish..... Sports!
Varsity Volleyball & Softball 4 years
Varsity Basketball 1 year
Weightlifting 2 years
Web Design 3 years
Yearbook 3 years, Co-Editor Jr. year & Editor Sr. year
Student Government 2 years
blah, blah, blah..... All honors classes, Homecoming Court, Prom Court, voted Most Athletic......
Graduated May 24, 2002 WAKULLA HIGH SCHOOL...WOOOO HOOOOO! I attended Troy State University from August 2002 until May 2006 on a softball scholarship. I was a utility player at Troy & LOVED it!
I graduated with a B.Science degree in May 2007 in Design, Technology, & Innovations, and a minor in Broadcast Journalism. My focus was Advertising
Then I attended Grad school at Troy while on a scholarship from the Football team where I worked as an Academic Advisor and Mentor for at-risk football players.
I graduated in July 2009 with a Masters of Science Degree in Sport & Fitness Administration. Troy State University, Troy Alabama While I was in Grad school I began dating this baseball player named Tim Wheeler. He was/is pretty awesome! He was a pitcher, he set some records, got drafted, blew out his arm.... moved to Wakulla
We got married June 25, 2011 -- no kids yet! Just married!!
He is a P.E. teacher at Franklin County School. He also coaches Football & Baseball. He pretty much rocks!
He also has REd haIR! GRADUATE SCHOOL = LOVE!! 1. Moved Home!
2. Was hired at WHS to teach Digital Design (Amazing job) and Coached softball & weightlifing.
3. After 2 years I moved with My HUBBY to FCHS and took the Head Volleyball Job. Pretty Awesome.
5. Mr. Barwick offered me a job!!
6. Guess who's back? Sally's BACK! Back again.....