Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Science Prezi
Transcript of My Science Prezi
Physical and Chemical Changes
Reactants and Projects
By Ethan Higdon
A chemical change can NOT return to it's original state
Three Chemical Changes
1. Burning a log
2. Cooking eggs
3. Exploding fireworks
The Difference in a Chemical and Physical Change
When does a Chemical happen?
A physical change CAN return to it's original state
A chemical change occurs when atoms rearrange themselves
A substance USED in the reaction is called a reactant. A substance MADE during the reaction is called a product.
A chemical equation is a, "special"
kind of sentence that shows what
happens during a chemical reaction.
If something is magnetic and the rest of
the mixture is not using a magnet would
get all the magnetic stuff out.