Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teacherhood in Global Contexts
Transcript of Teacherhood in Global Contexts
inequality Changing Profiles of learners: cognition
transience Teacherhood in global contexts Equipping learners
to live/learn together
in complex, uncertain
local/global contexts. ethnocentrism
deficit theorizing Conceptualizations of knowledge
discursive, transnational literacies
rethink theory/practice, best/next
ability to relate/negotiate ethically ETHICAL GLOBALISM
critically informed practices
research as public exercise Teacher Education