Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Fox and the Hound
Transcript of The Fox and the Hound
Meeting of the Mentor
Big Mama's help...
Call to Adventure
Refusal of the Call
Tod does not listen to the advice
of Big Mama or Widow Tweed
Copper tells Tod that he cannot
come over, he is now a hunting
dog and things have changed
Tod's ordinary world consists of...
1. Love and affection from Widow Tweed
2. Being mentored by Big Mama
3. Being best friends with Copper
1. After being orphaned, she helped have him adopted by Widow Tweed
2. Gave Tod advice on how being friends with Copper was not safe
3. Helped Tod meet Vixey, who could show him how to survive in the wild
1. Tod is banned by Widow Tweed as well as Copper's master, Slade, from hanging out with his best friend, Copper
2. Slade will kill Tod the next time he sees him on his property
3. Big Mama had warned him of this and to stay away
Crossing the First
Tests, Allies, and Enemies
1. Leaving Copper
2. Surviving the wild,
3. Surviving Slade, Chief, and Copper
For his safety, Widow Tweed abandons Tod in the woods, where he must now live on his own and stay away from Copper
1. Big Mama
2. Widow Tweed
Copper wrestles with his mentor's advice, (Big Mama), and finds himself saving both Slade and Copper from an angry bear.
Copper does so and risks his own life, falling down the waterfall with the bear.
Slade and Copper provoke a bear unintentionally
Just when we think Copper has completely turned against Tod....
Slade points his gun at Tod, weak and washed up on the
shore after surviving the fall.
Tod learned that love and friendship prevails all hatred.
Copper stands in front of his masters gun, proving that
what Tod himself learned, was right.
Tod's reward consists of....
1. Being united even closer with Vixey
but most importantly...
2. The realization that Copper will always
hold a special place in his heart
The Road Back
Tod moves forward and accepts the fact that he has to move on.
Before his final goodbye, Tod looks down on the homes of Copper and Tweed and smiles.
Return with Elixir
Tod brings with him the knowledge that...
Not everything is forever, and sometimes you have
to let go of the things that mean the most to you.
"Darling, forever is a long time,and time has a way of changing things." -Big Mama
"Big Mama." Disney.wikia.com. N.p., n.d.
Web. 22 Sept. 13.
"The Fox and the Hound." Wikipedia.
Wikimedia Foundation, 21 Sept. 2013.
Web. 22 Sept. 2013.