Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Effective Communication Skills
Transcript of Effective Communication Skills
What are important key elements to remember when conducting business over the telephone
What are challenges and benefits from effective communication in the workplace Challenges we all face
Some challenges are:
Increased employee turnover
Lack of focus on business objectives
Dissatisfied customers from poor customer service
The Emailing Thing!
Email etiquette is important partly because of the sheer number of people using it.
Because it’s a direct representation of you, your thoughts and the company you represent.
Because you never know who’s going to read it.
The Phone Thing!
Don’t answer your phone while you have a visitor in your office.
Return calls within a day.
Let a caller know who else is in the room when the speakerphone is being used.
Don’t use speakerphone if you share office space with others
Though caller ID let’s you know who is calling, don’t answer using the person’s name.
When the Little Things Count... and They Always Count: 601 Essential Things That Everyone in Business Needs to Know