Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Badminton Prezi
that can be enjoyed for fun or for competition. History of Badminton -Originated in ancient civilizations of Europe and Asia. Racquet - Birdie Net -Raises the heart rate
-Whole body workout
-Fun! High Serve Tactics Badminton Grip Singles Badminton Strategies Ready Position Backhand Clear Badminton Rocks! In the 1600's it was played by royalty and the upper classes-
Object of game - hit the birdie back and forth with a racquet as many times as possible Modern Badminton -
Played by British soldiers stationed in Poona, India in the 19th century POONA Brought back to England and introduced to guests of the Duke of Beaufort at his estate called "Badminton" in Gloucestershire, England. History ... Scoring Court