Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
World population growth
Transcript of World population growth
Right now - 2014
2000 years ago
200 years ago
100 years ago
Why has the population increased so much?
New ways to preserve food
Antibiotics and other drugs
Clean water supplies
What are the effects of population increase?
Knowledge of how disease spreads
Using too many natural resources
Creating too much waste and pollution
Destroying animal and plant habitats
Global food shortages
Global warming (climate change)
What can we do solve these problems?
Do your part to help the Earth