Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hi-tech&high touch
A scientific technology involving the production or use of advanced or sophisticated devices especially in the fields of electronics and computers
requires hotels to trust their employees to be human and to execute by connecting on a personal level and created a true value of human relations.
What are Hi-tech
and High touch
1.Improving operational efficiencies
2.Reducing administration expenses
3.Promote hotel reputation
5.International Conference on Multimedia
6.Better advertisement effect
2.High maintenance expenses
3.Some customers will not be able to use
4.Can not satisfy guest specific needs
5.Hotel staffs rely too much on Hi-tech
1.Create a warm atmosphere
2.Create two-way communication
3.Create loyalty program
4.Easy to deal with urgent problem
1.High labor cost
2.Invest in training program
1. Technology error
2. Less interaction with the hotel
3. Some guests do not like technology
4. Privacy concern
1. Fulfill guest satisfaction
2. Exceed guest expectation
3. Building good relationships
4. Warm welcome feeling
for your attention
In the world of high-tech,
we still can’t lose
the heart of high-touch.
We need to make
the well balanced
between those two.