Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MARKETING
it's not a class, it's a business
5 p's of marketing
Place (When and where you sell your book)
Product (Your Yearbook)
People (Students, Parents, Faculty & Staff)
Promotion (That's Up to YOU!)
Direct Marketing Program
Gimmicks and Guerilla
THEY ARE SPENDING THEIR MONEY SOMEWHERE!
No ONE thing works, so you have to try EVERYTHING!
Traditional (Parents & Staff)
Handed out to Students
Postcards, mailed home
Which ones get your attention?
If it won't get their attention, don't bother hanging it.
FLYERS & REMINDERS
From Print to Multimedia...
Make them laugh, and make a sale!
And of course on your school's website!
“Friday Photo Booth” in Cafeteria
1. Each staff members chooses a group- large or small –
Sports Team (i.e. – JV Football team)
Club (i.e. - ROTC)
Specific Class (i.e. -freshmen class)
2. Get a Roster of members
3. Mark buyers/non-buyers before project begins
4. Direct Marketing – posters, flyers, videos, announcements
5. Month-long period – track highest percentage increase
FBLA will do too... :)
Reward Your Buyers!
Michelle Frakes & Katy Hoffstatter
SEND & SELL