Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Writing with swagger
Transcript of Writing with swagger
Choose a topic that you care about! Step 4 Live a little. Don't worry about early draft writing being perfect or even very good. Mess around with your writing... Step 2 Be you. Your reader wants to hear your voice. Strive to make your writing personal and authentic by using your distinctive voice and tone throughout. Step 3 Be bold. Early draft writing is never wrong. Step 5 Work it. The best writing is rewriting. Select a piece you want to polish.
Work it until. . . . explore your voice... have fun! LOVE IT. YOU