Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Knights and Knighthood
Transcript of Knights and Knighthood
The Code of Chivalry wasa set of rules that told knights who to live and act. Training
Most of the future knights started training at the age of seven and were usually knighted at the age of twenty one. Rewards
Knights rewards were not only praise and satisfaction but land and their income had to be used to buy weapons such as swords,knifes etc. Freetime
Knights often weren't allowed to marry bacause many Lords believed it would destract the knights and make them weak so many had no family, and they didn't have tv or video games back then. So they would often help train for combat and upcoming battles. Weapons
Knights almost always had a weapon with them. Often weapons would depend on if you served a Lord or God chosen lady escpecially sheilds.