Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Environmental Print In Chemistry
Transcript of Environmental Print In Chemistry
A Project For Seventh Grade Students
Addresses ELA CCS Standards:
7. Conduct short research projects to answer a question, drawing on several sources and generating additional related, focused questions for further research and investigation. Include sources and/or topics by and about American Indians.
8. Gather relevant information from multiple oral, print and digital sources, using search terms effectively; assess the credibility and accuracy of each source; and quote or paraphrase the data and conclusions of others while avoiding plagiarism and following a standard format for citation.
Speaking and Listening Standards:
5. Include multimedia components and visual displays in presentations to clarify claims and findings and emphasize salient points.
Chemistry Vocabulary Is All Around Us
Mixtures And Solutions:
Elements And Compounds:
Students will find and capture environmental print in their own daily environments as well as searching the internet to collect images of environmental print. The environmental print collected will fit under the assigned chemistry topics to illustrate common examples of each of the topics. The students will then create a presentation or diagram utellizing a proram such as prezi. The presentation must display the students environmental print findings as wel as illustrate commonly found examples of te chemistry topics.