Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Daily 5 & CAFE
Transcript of Daily 5 & CAFE
to create structure and targeted instruction Daily 5 in Action Foundational Elements of D5 1. TRUST STUDENTS - set high expectations and know they CAN be reached! 2. CHOICE - providing choice means empowerment and motivation 3. COMMUNITY - nuture a community of learners 4. STAMINA - build it! 5. STAY OUT OF THE WAY - it creates independent learners (I-Charts for behaviors)