Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Momentum
Use the equipment available to prove that momentum is conserved in:
Investigate how mass affects the momentum and velocity in these reactions.
What happens to Kinetic energy?
What happens to momentum and kinetic energy in a head on collision?
What happens to kinetic energy in an explosion?
What happens to kinetic energy in a collision?
Are there different types of collision?
Does the type of material affect a collison?
Answer the questions on momentum.
Conservation of momentum
Collisions and explosions
What is Momentum?
What is velocity?
What does elastic mean?
What is an explosion?
What is a collision?
What is kinetic energy?
Diagram of method
5 dots = 0.1 seconds