Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Transcript of How to Win Friends and Influence People
Conversationalist How to Interest People ? How To Make People Like You
Instantly? How You'll Be Welcome Anywhere ? You Can't Win an Argument A Sure way of Making Enemies -
And how to avoid it
Never say, "You're wrong." Show
respect for the other person's
opinions If You're Wrong, Admit It 3) Ways To Win People To Your Way Of Thinking How to Get Co-operation ? What Everybody Wants ? The Movies do it. Tv does it.
Why dont you Do it? 4) Be a Leader: How to Change People Without Giving Offense or Arousing Resentment Ways to criticize and not be hated for it Talk about your own mistakes first No one likes to take orders Let The Other Person Save Face How To Spur People On To Success ?
Give A Dog A Good Name
-- Fine reputation
Make The Fault Seem Easy To Correct Making People Glad To Do What You Want Use encouragement Make the other
about doing the
suggest Conclusion Group Members Sr No. Name Roll No.
1. Chetan Chaudhari 21
2. Arjun Chhabria 22
3. Aparna Chogale 25
4. Akshay Choudhary 26
5. Madhura Dande 29
6. Asgar Hassan 50 Arouse Eagerness Become Genuinely Interested in Other People Be a Good Listener. Also Allow others to Speak. Talk In terms of Other Persons Interest Make The Other Person Feel Important Let The Other Person Feel That The Idea is His Or Hers Be Sympathetic With other Person's Ideas and Desires It states 'Dramatize Your Ideas' Introduction Dramatize Your Ideas 1. Fundamental psychology of human.
2. Helps to be kind and understand people.
3. To deal with people. Thank You By Group 5 1. About the author
2. Genesis of the book Remember that a Person's name is to that person the sweetest and the most important sound in any language