Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chile
Welcome to Chile!
Roman Cathoic 70%,
Jehova's Witness 1%,
By: Isabella Colcleaser
Chile is the worlds thinnest country
Comparison: Texas Flag
Chuquicamata, Copper Mine, Chile
Avocado fields Cabilfrut
Soccer is the number one sport in Chile
Rodeo is the national sport from Chile
The national dish in Chile is Curanto
Number one Fast food place in Chile
Virgen del Carmen
Asunción de la Virgen
(Relate to Mary)
"By right or might"
The Economist Magazine
The Offical website The Chile Cultral Society
Peoples and Places A-C
Motto:" By right or might."