Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
K, Matsuda Piggy Period 6
Transcript of K, Matsuda Piggy Period 6
"He was shorter than the fair boy and very fat." Ch. 1
“We can use this to call the others. Have a meeting. They’ll come when they hear us-” Chapter 1
The usage of the conch allowed the remainder of the survivors to congregate and find Piggy's and Ralph's locations,
Most Important Action
Piggy announcing that he was called Piggy. This is important as it allows a tradition of making fun of Piggy and it makes made it easier to make fun of him.
“They used to call me ‘Piggy.’ “
Ralph shrieked with laughter. He jumped up.
“Ralph-please!” Chapter 1
3rd Most Important Action
“They’re all dead,” said Piggy, “an’ this is an island. Nobody don’t know we’re here. Your dad don’t know, nobody don t know-” Chapter 1
This is an important quote as it brought the reality and overlying issue of the situation.
2nd Most Important Action