Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FORM IIIA - GERO Y NACHO
Transcript of FORM IIIA - GERO Y NACHO
the olimpic games started in greece in the CITY of olYmpia iN 776 bc.
wars were suspended so that every athlete could travel safely to olympia.
men were allowed to take part in the olympic games. women couldn`t participate, but they could go to find a husband.
theodosius canceled the olympic games in 391 ad.
zeus was honored by the olympic games.
women had their own festival at olympia called heraia.
the olympic games remerged in 1896.
the olimpic games are every four years.
this festival was a way to have fun and to honour the gods and goddess.