Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Blossom Tree
Transcript of The Blossom Tree
by Shaan Avril
Blossom trees explain my life. At first it is a little youth like me. In your youth you are always happy.
A Step Further
As you are a toddler the blossom tree grows. You are still happy and so is the blossom tree young. Now your mother and father would take you out.
The Start Of The Circle
Now the circle is starting. Blossoms are blooming and you are growing.
Now the blossom tree is wilting and you get sadder and sadder as the blossoms die.
Now round again
The blossoms die but then grow again you are sad and hen suddenly happier and this process happens again and again and again.
Then you die and so does the blossom tree. I was actually shocked at how similar trees are to humans. Then also they breath.