Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
03.06 Employment and Occupation Writing Assignment
Transcript of 03.06 Employment and Occupation Writing Assignment
Dos idiomas. Dos culturas. Double the opportunities.
• Have excellent English and Spanish language skills.
• Eager to work.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
• Prior sales experience not necessary.
• Entry level ok.
For this assignment I used Http://www.monster.com/ in the Keywords text box I would type “Spanish Language”. In the Location text box I entered my zip code which is 33565.
Job 1: Aflac Bilingual Sales Representative
Why is Spanish required:
• As a bilingual Aflac sales agent you will use your two languages and two cultures to help companies determine what Aflac products are best for their employees.
Job 2: Office Manager
• Office administration of local office
• Product marketing materials
• Website content performances - design, look and feel
• Corporate and sales materials
• PR - managing the PR agency who run on and off line campaigns
• Lead and Client generation through online channels (SEO & PPC)
• Online marketing as ‘Google’ & Social media
• Office support materials
• Bric Group LLC
• Tampa, FL 33602
• Real Estate/Property Management
• Full Time
Years of Experience
• 2+ to 5 Years
• Some College Coursework Completed
• Experienced (Non-Manager)
• $2,250.00 - $3,000.00 /month
• extra salary to be made by commissions
Job Reference Code
Why is Spanish required:
This is a well-established International Real Estate investment company with a new to be opened office in Tampa. They are looking for a highly motivated and organized office manager that has at least two years’ experience in a similar role or very motivated staff who can grow and develop in this role. They are looking for someone who is fluent in both English and Spanish language so that they can have more opportunity to serve a wide arrange of people.
Job 3: Account Manager/Crew Leader
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Demonstrate leadership and set example for the team
• Inspect properties and visit property managers each week
• Provide weekly task sheets and schedules to Team Leaders
• Perform bi-weekly inspections to vehicles and equipment
• Ensure that Team Leaders and members are in proper attire and in compliance with company’s safety, policies and procedures
Thonotosassa, FL 33592
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Years of Experience
1+ to 2 Years
High School or equivalent
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
• Assist, guide, and lead teams as needed to complete tasks and projects
•Perform reviews for Team Leaders; set and assist Team Leaders with new goals
•Open and close the facility on assigned dates
•Maintain the Client Management Binder up-to-date
Job summary (con't):
• A minimum of six (6) years ‘experience in the land care industry is desired
• Specific experience in maintenance, irrigation and installation is strongly preferred
• High School/GED diploma is preferred
40 Hours a week, Start at 6:00am
Please forward your resume as a Word doc. to email@example.com Sub: AccountManager
Why is Spanish required?
The position requires the ability to write English sufficiently well to prepare daily time sheets, work orders, construction jobs, equipment maintenance requests, and other field reports. Must read English well enough to review job reports, instructions, schedules and paperwork from vendors. Must be able to speak English well enough to clearly express expectations to subordinate team members, and to advise clients of any needs. The ability to speak Spanish, while not a requirement, is highly desirable due to the amount of diverse clients we receive.
(Use your right arrow key to quickly move though the power point.Enjoy! ) Also Fullscreen for a greater show!
1.What jobs were most available?
They jobs that I seen were most needed for Spanish speakers was office and representative jobs.
2.What skills were needed?
The skills I seen that were required were previous history in a similar job and the preference of having two languages.Most jobs I seen offered training for jobs without previous knowledge.
Before I began my search I expected to find a wide variety of Spanish speaking jobs needed. When I began on Monster.com I was astonished of how many jobs were near in my area that needed Spanish speakers. The ability to work together in a team and still be able to work alone was the majority skill needed for the jobs found. The skills needed varied greatly on the differences of each job. For the most part,the jobs listed did not demand fluency in Spanish but offered it as a "plus". The most popular job field was Sales Representatives.This is the conclusion of my job search.
Job listing scans:
Which jobs required Spanish?
The jobs that I seen did not require Spanish but used it as an advantage over current job seekers with no fluency in Spanish.
Which job most appealed to you and why?
The job that appealed to me the most was the Aflac Representative.I love working with people and I would say I have a very persuasive attitude so I would excel greatly in sales.