Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Teacher Leadership
MAT@USC Committed to beliefs
Leads by example
Perseveres through obstacles Unfocused
Comfort zone is safer vs. Why not? Be excellent Collaborate Student sucess Journals and conferences [T]ake the risk to provide a constant, visible model of persistence, hope, and enthusiasm.
(Barth, 2001, p. 447) Obstacles Administrators Skepticism Inertia The System Blog: http://wp.me/p1mSVj-2G Barth, R.S. (2001). Teacher leader. Phi Delta Kappa, February, 2001, 443-449.