Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Preterite of -AR verbs en español
Transcript of Preterite of -AR verbs en español
talks about what happened
is a completed action
Step 4 Practice...Practice...Practice! 3 simple steps to conjugating -AR verbs in the preterite tense Conjugating in the Preterite Step 2 Know the endings for -ar verbs
in the preterite tense
Step 3 Add the appropiate preterite ending to stems:
hablar Know when to use the preterite é aste ó amos aron ending stem habl habl
habl habl é aste ó amos aron yo/estudiar
ellos/tomar estudié hablaste miró usamos viajaron tomaron