Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Roy Lichtenstein
died in 1997. Weirdly pop art created
by Roy was inspired by comics, he often copied pictures directly from comics but enhanced them to make them look better. His work never became a comic of it's own. Roy created lot's of his designs like they were for future adverts but not with the intention of ever making them an actual advert. Lichenstein never studied art until university, he took it up as a hobby and taught himself how to draw. The Facts How Pop artists saw the world: Pop artists saw the world as if anything could be art and art is what you want it to be... Pop artists were questioning what could be art. Their pictures were of subjects that previously weren't considered art, a teacup or a can of soup for example.