Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
7.03 between the fires
Transcript of 7.03 between the fires
Both men are dictators
Since he won the war he was allowed to pay back the amount of loans.
Since he lost the war he had to pay back the money.
Hitler was born in Austria
Mussolini was born in Italy.
Both accepted to teach the students in school to recieve loyalty
Mussolinni signed the Lateran Treaty in 1929 based on religious policies.
Hitler left the religion situation as it was because he was against it he thought it would become source of opposition
Mussolini ignored king Emmanuel, so it played an important role in his fall.
In Germany no one was able to get rid of Adolf Hitler
07.03 Between the Fires: Assessment