Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SHINKAI 6500
The SHINKAI 6500 was made in Japan, 1991.
Where it is made.
It can hold three people, The inventor is JAMESTEC.
How many people and Inventor.
The length of the SHINKAI 6500 is 1.7 meters and the height is 4.1 meters and the weight is 26.7 tons.
Length and Weight.
The SHINKAI 6500 is a manned submersible that can dive to depths of 6,500 meters (thats how it got the 6500 part) deeper than other submersibles for acdemic research all over the world today.
How far it can dive.
The greatest discovery for the SHINKAI 6500 is the largest seabed lava flow. It uses a tv screen to play what it saw like a movie.The history of global environmental changes, including climatic variations and the intensification and attenuation of tidal currents is what it collects.
The greatest discovery.