Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH106 Torque on a Current Loop
Transcript of PH106 Torque on a Current Loop
Torque on a Current Loop
A loop with sides x and y is placed in a magnetic field, having current as shown. A force on each side results. This will cause it to twist, torque.
What is the max value of torque?
A circular loop of wire with a radius of 20 cm made of 25 loops, carrying 10 A of current is placed in a 1T Magnetic field. What is the torque if the loop has this orientation?